Paula Marchionda MD, MPH, BSN
Dr. Paula Marchionda is the Medical Director of Great Turning Healing. In her own practice Dr. Marchionda focuses on providing care for the whole person by addressing the root cause of illness. She is passionate about supporting our bodies to heal themselves.
While double board certified in Integrative and Preventive Medicine she is also an expert in cancer survivorship, wellness, and functional and regenerative medicine. She continues to pursue advanced training and believes in life-long learning. In addition, she is an Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist and provides Acudetox ear acupuncture in the clinic. Dr. Marchionda is also a 16+ year breast cancer survivor, which explains her enthusiasm for the care of cancer patients’ and survivors’.
- Preventive Medicine, from the American Board of Preventive Medicine
- Integrative Medicine, from the American Board of Integrative Medicine
Education & Training:
- Integrative Medicine Fellowship: University of Arizona, Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine
- Preventive Medicine Residency & Master’s of Public Health: University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, Colorado School of Public Health
- Medical School: University of Arizona, College of Medicine
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, University of New Mexico, College of Nursing
Additional Training and Memberships
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Academy of Stem Cell Physicians
- American Academy of Preventive Medicine
Breana McElgunn, ND
Great Turning consults with Dr. Breana McElgunn who is a licensed, family-practice physician in a private practice in Bozeman, Montana. Dr. McElgunn provides naturopathic medical services for the entire family: women, men, and children with a principle focus on women’s health issues. She also treats patients individuals with a variety of acute and chronic complaints providing physical, mental, emotional and preventative medicine.
Dr. McElgunn’s expertise and experience provide a valuable service with expanded additional knowledge to our acupuncture practice.